POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fireplace picture over fireplace picture [~47KB Jpg] : Re: Fireplace picture over fireplace picture [~47KB Jpg] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fireplace picture over fireplace picture [~47KB Jpg]
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 28 Jun 2000 11:56:32
Message: <395a2030$1@news.povray.org>

guys, which life in your house for free and make some work for you while you
are asleep. They are mostly harmless, but beware if you make them angry.
This would be the blobwoman then, I think. You know, she is sitting there
just outside the camera angle, and when you come and change the fire, so
that it looks even better than before and you scatter the ashes all around
on the plate, she takes here bucket and scrubber and wipes it all away
before the rendering is finished. :-)

Marc-Hendrik

Bob Hughes schrieb in Nachricht <395a19e5@news.povray.org>...